QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF)
This regulated qualification provides delegates with the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in basic Life Support and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Assessing the scene for danger
- Levels of consciousness
- Recovery position
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Safety considerations when using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Safe use of an AED
- The use of an AED on a child
- Procedure if the casualty shows signs of life
- Handing over the casualty
There are no upcoming events.
|3 years (recommendation of an annual refresher)
|Ongoing practical assessment will run throughout the course
Download Course Details