We offer a fully managed lump sum, fixed price priced delivery service, providing a full turnkey labour, plant and materials solution, for mainline railway systems.
Our long-term clients include infrastructure owner and maintainer Network Rail and railway systems giant Siemens.
The minor works team also supplements our major works division in conjunction with their major plain line and S&C rail renewals projects.
We typically deliver the following minor engineering services on schemes up-to £250,000:
Minor P-way works:
- Plain Line and new track installation
- Hollow bearer installation
- Point conversion works
- IBJ installation and recovery
- Sleeper replacement works
- Track drainage works
- Track works in conjunction with UTX (under-track crossing)
Minor Civil engineering:
- Troughing and route works
- LOC bases and foundation works
- Retaining walls
- Road and rail access point construction
- Lineside fencing
- UTX (under-track crossing) and URX (under-road crossing)
Please enter your requirements below and we will respond as soon as possible. Alternatively, call 01772 458000.