Click here for our Minor Works divisionHaigh Rail are able to deliver a fully managed Signalling service covering project engineering and installation across all railway signalling technologies.
As a holder of a full trackside Principal Contractors Licence, we can deliver Signalling projects as a PC, or provide a fully managed package offering to a Tier 1 Contractor.
We offer a comprehensive UK-wide railway signalling installation service which, is both flexible and cost effective for mainline, metro and light rail systems covering:
- GRIP 3-4 – Constructability and engineering input
- GRIP 4 – Package management for Signalling, Track and Civils, including constructability, access point strategy and surveys
- GRIP 4-5 – Signalling Feasibility and Design including correlation for Signalling and OLE bonding
- All types of Level Crossing improvements
- UTX and URX including CRT and Track Monitoring
- Track Circuit improvements
- Buffer Stop works
- Sand Drag removal
- SMTH/G110 Supply and Design
- OLE Bonding installation
- All Civil Engineering works including routes, Loc bases, REB bases and raised troughing
- Full REB service/equipment siting from factory to site, including temporary works, crane planning and delivery/haulage
- De-vegetation of lineside trees/assets
- Signage works
- Signal placement and design management
- Cable installation
- Full recovery of all signalling assets following commissioning / stageworks including an in-house burning resource
Please enter your requirements below and we will respond as soon as possible. Alternatively, call 01772 458000.