Haigh Rail Completes Palisade Fencing Works
Haigh Rail has successfully completed 500m of Palisade fencing. The package of works included a fully managed service offering covering vegetation clearance, removal of existing fencing and installation of new Palisade.
Works were delivered with a managed road closure in place and involved significant hand excavation due to the close proximity of services.
Specifically, the scope of works covered:
- Vegetation clearance of hedge row and trees
- Stumps being cut flush with ground level
- The existing fence was dismantled and removed from site
- Hand digging of holes due to services
- Installation of new palisade
- Grading the verge and tidying the road prior to the road closure being lifted
Chris Haigh, MD of Haigh Rail added:
“This is another great example of Haigh Rail’s capability. These railway project works were expertly managed and delivered considerately by our in-house Fencing and Vegetation Management teams.”